Monday, May 3, 2010

Blue Monday...

{via}

I had a pretty stressful weekend, work, work and more work. The boyfriend and I decided that next weekend, we're taking off work and relaxing. I just have to get through the next few days and then, a much-needed staycation.

I've been lacking in the inspiration department lately. I've been looking into revamping the look of my blog. I just haven't decided what look I'm going for.

To help restart my inspiration gears, I've been following this awesome blog. I love that she responds to most of the comments left on her posts, there is nothing more wonderful than a blogger who is truly in touch with his/her readers. She also loves hockey and is a Garrison Keillor fan, a girl after my own heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, thank you so much for your kind words about my blog. i saw on your profile that you love twin peaks & arrested development, which officially makes you a girl after my own heart.

:)

hope the stress level decreases at work. that's no fun.

xo Alison