Thursday, July 1, 2010

We make music....

I mentioned last Friday that I was gonna attend a girl's 30th birthday bash and that I would be part of the entertainment, do you remember? Well, here's some pictures of our band performing that night! Yay! It was such a wonderful night and quite exciting to see people really enjoying themselves as they heard our songs. This was our first show and we couldn't have asked for a
more perfect debut.

I'll give you guys more details about my band later as we are still working on a myspace page so everyone can hear our music. I didn't think it would be fair to tell you all about us and not give you the chance to listen to us. If you are in the Chicago area, we have a gig coming up on July 30th. Details to come. xo

Edit: Check out my band here!



P.S. We were outside and the mosquitoes decided to declare war on my poor, defenseless skin, hence the off spray action in the last picture.

No comments: