Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blu Blockers, baby...

Every summer, I look for the perfect pair of sunglasses that don't cost a whole month's rent. I hadn't had much luck, when out of nowhere a friend presented me with an amazing pair. Behold the blu blockers:I've chosen Flickr members to model my new sunnies. Mine look very similar to the pink/strawberry shirt wearing, clearly awesome dude.


This picture was too silly to not be included.

This is blu blocker vision.

Mary Kate Olsen, Nicole Richie watch out, I'm bringing the blu blocker back! (Say that 5 times)

(Photos via zabeth, feastoffools, bigfuzzyjesus all via flickr)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about this theme. The only thing it would also be great to see on this blog is some pics of any devices.
Kate Stepman
Mobile phone blocker