Monday, December 29, 2008

The fab five...

My little ole' blog has been deemed fabulous by the lovely Allison of allison wrote. I will now share with you five things that I'm addicted to:

1. Electric Light Orchestra- I am convinced that my mother played ELO while I was in the womb as this has been my favorite band since birth-or at least as long as I can remember. Hold on Tight is my karaoke song (That's right-I sing the french part despite not speaking a lick of it). Jeff Lynne is my absolute favorite musician of all time.


2. Traveling Wilburys- Speaking of Jeff Lynne...and Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison, George Harrison and Tom Petty...this is the best supergroup ever created. Sure, there was the Million Dollar Quartet but c'mon, these guys together in one album, nothing compares.

3. Any movie by Martin Scorcese- I have never seen a movie by Marty that I didn't obsess over after seeing it once. The man can do no wrong in my eyes. Every movie of his has changed my life. I hear he's working on a George Harrison documentary....weeeee.....


4. Tostitos with a hint of lime- Ever since these chips hit shelves, I haven't been able to put them down. Most people take a couple of days to finish a bag, it takes me an hour. It's such a terrible addiction considering it's not the healthiest or cheapest snack but at least it's cheaper than smoking.

5. Eminence Organic products- A couple of years ago, I worked at a salon/spa and our esthetician swore by these products. They're not cheap but boy are they worth it! They're all based on natural foods which leads to the thought, why put anything on your face that you couldn't put in your mouth?

No comments: