Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still the one...



I don't have cable at my apartment but somehow I manage to get TBS and BET, clearly the greatest cable channels; so you see, I am set. If you watch TBS at all, you know a couple of things never fail:

1. They like to play the same movies over and over again.

2. Family Guy, Friends and Sex and the City are always on.

3. They advertise the shit out of their shows and movies as well as TNT's shows and movies.....

Speaking of TNT, have you caught that new drama starring Timothy Hutton, Leverage that TBS has advertised obsessively? Well, I was actually delighted that TBS decided to air the pilot last night because after seeing the myriad of commercials I was happy to see that Timothy Hutton is still a hot, hot man. He still gets my heart racing....his show on the other hand-well, let's just say I don't foresee any Emmy noms any time soon.

P.S. That is the awesome Rainn Wilson's face that Mr. Hutton is covering.

1 comment:

Micaela said...

"Andera: You know there are fours words I need to hear before I go to sleep. Four little words. "Good night sweet girl." That's all it takes. I'm easy, I know, but a guy who can muster up those four words is a guy I want to stay with."

-Beautiful Girls

one of the BEST movie lines