Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Uniform

So, I've found myself lately wearing a "uniform." Same sort of outfit everyday. American Apparel tri-blend track shirt and loose-fitting jeans/boyfriend jeans (currently abusing a pair I got at J Crew for dirt cheap).

I guess it's wintertime and it's easy to get into a rut. My sister used to make fun of herself for always wearing the same thing (dark jeans, white tee) and call herself a cartoon character.

Do you have a uniform during wintertime or anytime?

3 comments:

Nicki's Notebook said...

I totally get what you mean! Once im home from work - its leggings and baggy blokes shirt almost every night!! shameful. roll on spring! xx

Andy Quirks said...

shirt, jeans, blazer and chucks or just dresses, which i have tons!

xoxo,
andyquirks.blogspot.com

Iva Messy said...

so cute lol!!