Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's all business...

I'm taking a class called Marketing Yourself/Job-Seeking Strategies where we learn how to present ourselves, organize a portfolio, update a resume correctly, blah, blah, blah.... Don't get me wrong, it's a great class it's just I'm no good at these sort of things.

Our first assignment is to come up with a tag line. Are you kidding me?! What am I supposed to come up with that embodies the qualities I want to sell to any prospective employer? So, the bf and I started making up funny ones and this is what we came up with:

  • When professional and classy have a one night stand....well, I'm that love child.


  • Just hire me, quit being a bitch.


  • I'm what Willis was talking about.

Do any of you guys have a tag line? If so, please share, I obviously need serious help.

(photo via love_child_kyoto via flickr)

No comments: