Saturday, October 3, 2009

Still alive...

What is that you say? You don't believe me? You need proof? Fair enough. What have I been up to lately? Well.....

1. Good ole' fashioned picture takin'. Here are some pics from a shoot I did for a friend's band. As you can see, I'm just an amateur, luckily these guys are just starting out so they weren't picky. When they make it big, I'm sure they'll be able to afford a million professionals for their promos. By the way, these guys are good, check 'em out here. Good ole' fashioned rock 'n' roll.






2. So, I'm taking this awesome screen printing class on Sunday afternoons and I'm absolutely hooked! I haven't photographed any of my feeble attempts but as soon as I do, I'll post them on here.

3. For the most part, the bf and I have been lounging watching Netflix, eating ice-cream and making up silly nicknames for each other. Bliss.

xo

No comments: