Wednesday, July 20, 2011

bookcase as room divider...

{found here}

{my living room space}

Part of the appeal of our new house is how spacious it is or appears to be. The only problem
is the temptation to want to fill up all this space with stuff. The one place I'd like to get right is the living room.
It is a pretty big room and we just need something to break it up. Enter: using a bookcase as a room
divider! I'd like to take credit for the idea, but, it was actually the idea of my dear, beautiful friend
who has a much better eye for design than I ever could have. I also looked on the interwebs and found this
feature on apartment therapy and got some major inspiration.

P.S. I apologize for the poor pictures of my living room, I probably shouldn't have used my iPhone. :)

2 comments:

mosey said...

i love the bookcase divider. I might use that too if I ever have a living room big enough for it! :)

Unknown said...

Yea, you really have to be a regular readers and commenter in other blogs because reading helps you to gain more knowledge commenting helps you to build backlinks to your blog.
Glass Desks