Thursday, July 21, 2011

etsy picks of the week....

Top - theme - confetti
1. pretty vintage confetti dress
2. fun confetti bowl for a fun party, anyone?
3. it's too early to be thinking about sweaters but this one is too cool to pass up.

The mister told me about reading a magazine recently that talked about putting cute, vintage 
toiletries in guest bathrooms as decorations and I loved the idea!
1. back to confetti with this vintage perfume bottle.
2. vintage tooth powder? don't know, but I'll take it.
3. I could totally frame this vintage toothpaste label.

Bottom - theme - home office
1. the ubiquitous vintage globe will never get old to me.
2. a finished paint by number makes life easier.
3. once I finish painting my home office and desk, I will need some vintage knobs for said desk.

No comments: